Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Divisiones and Fruit Basket

Not a whole ton happened this week. We worked a whole ton with members, and I did divisiones in Ocotal which is 20 or so minutes from Honduras. This week I get to do divisiones with my mother, Hermana Chinchilla in good old Managua! 

Thanks for all your pictures, I love them. There are Christmas trees up here in Esteli as of 2 weeks ago. 

Oh, the Relief Society put on an activity this week, they danced and made food and turns out the Nicaraguan women like to play fruitbasket too... (= . They weren´t doing anything at the beginning, just sitting and hardly talking so I taught them how to play. Aleida loved the activity and has some good friends now, so that´s cool! (we´re going to work on the divorce situations between them still).

Love you all a ton!
Hermana Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment