Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A move, a baptism and a doughnut for Thanksgiving

So this week Yasmina got baptized!  Nope, not using the mosquito net. We moved our house this week, the same day that we had the baptism of Yasmina.

We have the coolest new Sister training leaders, Hermana Kendel and Hermana Miller. They're some of my favorite people here on the mission. Actually I've got a lot of those people.  Also Hermana Raymand (grandma, do you remember her?) is the sister training leader for all the girls here on the mission. She is one of the sweetest, Christ-like people I've ever met and one of my sweetest best friends here. She flew on the plane with me and the other 6 sister missionaries you met at the airport if you remember. 

I got a text from Grisel last night telling me she won't be coming back to church. I think it's for problems in her marriage. (they're not married and Ernesto is not sure about either of the desicions, baptism or marraige). Tonight we're going to go visit them.

We're living in a new house now. 
Love you all
Hermana Merrill

P.S. there was black friday here
I ate a doughnut for thanksgiving (=, they don't sell pie

No comments:

Post a Comment