Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earthquake in Nicaragua

(There was a 7.1 earthquake in Nicaragua last week.  It was centered near the city Nagarote about 20 miles from where Heather is.  She had done transfers in that city the week prior so she refers to that)

Terremoto (big earthquake)-- Where I am located there hasn't been any damage from the earthquakes that I have seen but it sure has been crazy to feel. It's quite interesting, the earth literally is moving.  It's like sitting in theater seats that move in crazy directions. Nagarote is where Hermana Alan and Hermana Cole are right now. (Remember about the miracle divisions I spoke about down there last week)  That's where there was the most damage, lots of houses there fell. None of the missionaries were hurt, I know that God protects us. 

Mom's questions:
Are you drinking enough water???  I drink so much water. the change from Mataglapa to here has been big. In Matagalpa I drank so much less then I do here 

Are you getting sunburned? Sunburnt in Nicaragua is something that one just can't avoid, but I do use sunscreen.

Does someone cook your main meal of the day, like in your other areas? yes


No comments:

Post a Comment