Monday, August 4, 2014

Final Transfer...Chinandega here I come

This week we saw so many miracles!


First we had 4 baptisms!!! 

Oralis- She's so awesome and was so excited to get baptized! She got married Saturday night, and baptized Sunday after church along with the rest. Although, she did give us a scare that she wasn't going to show up because of an emergency that happened in the Morning.

Maria Louisa-  She's the sweetest little girl ever and was so excited to get baptized. This week her dad went to church as well and loved it! 

Yader and Jose!!!
Jose is our champion. From the beginning he said that he wanted to get baptized and that he wasn't going to go to the catholic church. But every time that we came Yader would say yes and then no. Depending on his mood. He's a clown. (= But in the end he decided to get baptized too!

AAANNNNDDDD........................
I have transfers... )=

I have absolutely loved my time with Hermana Morales. And I've absolutely loved LEON!

This is my last transfer. I'll be serving in Chinandega (a place of miracles, but even hotter than Leon). and I'll be training a newbie as well as continuing as a Sister Training leader for the girls in Chinandega. I'm a little nervous. I know that God will help me, but I haven't trained for so long and have been so long with sisters that have been such a strength for me that this will be an interesting adventure. From the name of the girl, I think she's from the states as well. CRAZY!!!

Love you all so much!
Hermana Merrill



No comments:

Post a Comment