Monday, January 13, 2014

Leaving Esteli


So, I'm leaving Esteli. Thanks family for cursing me with your prediction...


Highlights of Esteli:
The climate
The Mountains
The People I love so much, especially:

Claudia. She is so awesome now in the church. She comes quite a bit with her kids and Grisel.  [Not a very short note about her husband--We are going to start teaching him! He and Claudia are separated right now due to his alcoholism, but this last stupor of alcohol was really bad and and he realized he needs some help in his life. I can't remember if I told you guys about him, but we talked to him on that same corner we talked to Max. We had some really spiritual conversations with a very drunk Mauricio. (He remembered them later so it's alright). He even accepted to be baptized and come to church (although with the baptism date we've got to re-establish that in a non-drunk state, but he definitely is committed to Church this next Sunday). His only fear is going to church with Claudia there as well, although it would be a step to winning her back like he wants.]
Grisel, we've been through a lot with her and one day hopefully not in the too far future she'll get baptized when they get their relationship problems fixed. (I didn't know I signed up to be a relationship counselor) Note: She says her husband wasn't cheating on her, just lied to her because she doesn't like him to visit his mom's family for some reason.
Nazerely, a recent convert that just had a baby girl.
Anyways there are a ton more but time's running short.
I'm going to Matagalpa and I´m going to be a sister training leader again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment