Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Reflecting

June 9th letter:

This week I was going through a few letters from the beginning of my mission and reflecting on how well God know us. I know he cares about us and loves us and puts us with the right people and in the right places to help us grow exactly how he wants us to grow. I know he put me here in Nicaragua for such a specific purpose. I hope that I can and have been an instrument in His hands to help his children here in Nicaragua. But if I haven't done that, I know for sure he has made me who He needs me to be. I know I have been touched by Nicaragua, by my mission President and the responsibilities he has given me, by the missionaries here, by the people I have met. I hope I can find those He needs me to help and that I can have the love and faith to help them.

I love you all and I know this is is the true church of God. I am saddened by those who chose to go away from it and those who choose not to listen. But God didn't send us here on earth to be condemned but to progress. Jesus Christ died for our sins and imperfections. That means we can move on and progress after we sin. I love this gospel. Living the gospel is a commitment for our whole lives. Find a friend. Teach them the joy in living the gospel. 

Love you all lots!

Hermana Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment