Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Wedding Week

Monday June 2nd letter

I got to do divisiones with Hermana Rayond this week I know God put us in this mission together for a reason. She is such a true friend. And always motivates me to be better. Blessing from God!

I was jealous of Nate and Allie's wedding so we had a little wedding of our own... (= Mercedes and Isidro! They got married and he got baptized this week! They are so special! Lots of Mercedes' family came to the wedding and now we're teaching them as well. Pictures coming. Miracles happen in LEON! WE went to Leon this morning to renew the ID (cedula) of my companion so that she can leave the country, and now we're back in Leon and headed to Managua again tommorrow! (there's another leader's council) Lots of traveling (= 

It's supposed to be raining a lot right now, but it's not, just one time this week.

Love you all lots!

Hermana Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment