Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy in Nicaragua


 I guess Nicaragua sent all the rain to you. This is invierno, or winter, the rainy season in Nicaragua, but we haven´t gotten any rain yet. It´s been really hot, in winter... It´s actually not as bad as I thought though. When we walk there´s a breeze and at night we have a fan blowing directly on us. The worst times are in family´s houses without a fan on. It´s crazy how fast ice melts here though! As far as fruits and veggies go, mom, I get some. Fruits more than veggies, if I had more time at night I would make a salad or something but usually I don´t, so I don´t buy the stuff for it. I did the first week I was here, but not anymore. The food isn´t bad here, I just wish there was less grease in it. The people who make our meal put so much fat in our food! I said the first week I was probably going to lose weight, but I´m actually not sure. (=


Love my Companion


Mac N Cheese Nicaraguan Style
Maria and Felix got married this week and Maria got baptized, It was so awesome!!. Maria looked so awesome and happy and I really think that family is going to be awesome in the church. Felix was a member and is now coming to everything, He wants to baptize his son and take his family to the temple. Belen´s mom has been in the hospital and Belen has been there with her, so we haven´t been able to make much progress there. Jimmy and Sadia are awesome, he has a lot of questions, and lately doubts, but they´re coming along. He just needs his own testimony. She really loves the church. We´re doing a FHE with them tonight. We have some new investigators, an old couple that came to church on Sunday, They´re really awesome, I can´t understand a word he says. (=  


Nicaragua Here I Am!

Nicaragua  Capital


I´m still loving it here and I feel we´re making progress, but there is still so much work to be done. The Church in Nicaragua is so new!

Hermana Heather Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment