Sunday, May 5, 2013

April 23rd : Final CCM letter


Mission Buds

So just by the way, the keyboard on the computer I'm using is
different because it's a spanish keyboard and I also can't enter
unless I push save draft so thus if my letters are horribly written
please don't judge (=.

In exactly a week I'll be in the field! Next Tuesday I leave at
4:30 in the morning to get on a flight to Nicaragua!!  I'm told in
Nicaragua we get 1 and a half hours of email time! but I'm not exactly
sure when I'll email next because I don't email again before I leave
the CCM.

Esta Semana: the new girls arrived, and funny comment of the
week was from one of them. (This is after the first day aka. the
eternal day, around 10pm) Hermana Taylor and I walk into the room.
"Hello, how was your day!" (from us, we proceed to talk to them for a
minute, mostly us talking because at that point in the day they are
mostly zombies) and then one girl, "you guys seem so emotionally
stable and normal". Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Walmart was good, I got some good stuff I needed, a big awesome organized notebook, notecards,
pens. That kind of stuff.  Presidente was awesome and he bought us all
lunch and we didn't have to pay for our bus ticket. (I think actually
the mission payed for it, but we didn't have to!)

I'm so ready to leave the CCM and get serving in the field! I love, love, love my
night Maestro! He's so awesome and every night I learn something so
valuable I can use on my mission. He's really tough to teach to though.
Kinda like an onion you've got to peel and then your eyes get foggy
and so you can't see where to even start peeling. Ah well, good
experience.

Nicole, I miss you a lot and love your emails, keep up the good work,
I pray for you every night! 

Erika, I totally know how you feel- I would always count the weeks until I
could "breathe". Somehow though, it didn't ever seem the breathing part was
ever as good as it sounded. Or usually something else started happening. (= Ah well, love life!
Dallin- Thanks for your encouragement, I'll try to be the "best
missionary ever" for you! You would laugh if you saw what basketball
games are like with the sister missionaries. It's quite hilarious. We
don't really call any fouls and travels abound (=. Good luck on your
play, I wish I would be there!! 

Mom-  I wonder if you could give me Grandma Merrill's email, when's
she home? I would love stories about my ancestors, and I just know
she's the one to ask. I'll for sure look into that package! Thank you for
your example in my life!

Dad- thanks so much for your letters, they mean so much to me, and always
encourage me when I'm a little down. 

Hermana Heather Merrill

Final Group Picture from the CCM

No comments:

Post a Comment