Thursday, June 27, 2013

Commitments

So... I didn´t have changes this week! I still have my same companion and Jimmy and Sadia have a baptismal date for this Saturday along with a man named Arenoldo we´ve been teaching for a long time! So excited. Thanks for everyone that´s been praying for them and please keep praying for them so that this thing will happen! Jimmy was talking with his pastor for a long time there and wouldn´t open his heart a lot to feel the message, only wanted knowlege. I really fell thought that he has started feeling the message and he´s prayed about it and is still reading the book of mormon and I just sense a lot more peace in him. I am so excited for that family! A week or so back he said that if he becomes a member he said that he would be an hundred percent member not a 20% or algo, but a 100% member. They are seriously so awesome! Arenoldo is really awesome to. He comes to church every Sunday and bears his testimony on fast sunday and really can talk. and talk. and talk. (= He just had some problems we had to work through, but he has a firm date for this Saturday and it´s going to be awesome!

We have a farewell for President Arredondo this Wednesday. I really hope our next President focuses on retention and activation. I want to baptize people who will stay in the church, I want to focus more on building up the church in this area and retaining the people we baptize and having the wards help us with the missionary work. Hermana Chinchilla is more likely than not going to have emergency changes on the 27 and I´m going to get a new comp here in Bello Horizante. President hinted at that during changes meeting. (He consequently also told Hermana Chinchilla she probably ought to buy a house here in Bello because she´s been here so long (= ) Love you all, sounds like you´re all doing fantastic things, Hermana Heather Merrill





No comments:

Post a Comment