Monday, August 5, 2013

Goods and Bads

Well there were some goods and bads this week. I didn´t get transfered
and niether did my comp, our district leader got changed to a
different district, and our district only has our companionship and
the companionship of our district leader who was in our district
before. They are 2 more Hermanas living in the same house with us and
the members. All of the people in the office the AP´s and everyone is
now in our zone. This makes our zone meetings really little because
they can´t come to those meetings (at least they didn´t come to the
last one). They´re the Elders that share the ward and area with us. I
really respect our new mission president. He really cares for the
individual. He has a different district at his house every p-day to
have lunch with him and his family. He also wants everyone to follow
all the rules which I´m definetly okay with because it makes it easier
for me to follow the rules.

The more I learn on the mission the more I learn how much I don´t
know. There´s so much to do all the time and not nearly enough time to
do it. This week we had some people in church, not a family though,
but one of our recent converts that
haven´t been for a while came! Remember Jimmy and Sadia? Well Sadia
told us that she feel like our church is true and Jimmy told us he
loves us for who we are and what we do but is very happy to be
evangélico. We haven´t visited them in a while, but asked a family in
the ward to visit them once or twice a week. Sadia got me really
excited and then Jimmy broke my heart. Saida said she can´t make the
step alone without her husband. I´m going to follow this family
throughout eternity, one day they´ll see. (= Well I´m conviced that
this month is going to be a good one. Just got to figure out the key
of bringing families to church.

Love you guys lots!

Don´t have to fun without me at Bear Lake. And save 2 cache valley
milks for me (rootbeer and strawberry) Oh and maybe a famous raspberry
shake.

Hermana Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment