Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Learning to Train

Remember that really cool family? Well now they don´t want to talk to us )= 
We have a total of 4 recent converts in our area (all of them came to church this Sunday!!!). Also a lot of menos activos too!

 I did divisions with the training leader of the training leaders this week. She´s really cool and I learned some good things. Also did divisions with Hermana Ferring a new girl in our Zone. We had fun and saw lots of miracles together. She´s a really really tall girl from the states who is feeling a little like a deer in the headlights right now. Reminds me a bit of how I was in the beginning. Did I ever tell you all that Hermana Chinchilla (my mother on the mission) is a training leader of the training leaders so I will get to do divisions with her once in a while!

This week I´m going to spend 2 days in Managua, one for the leaders and the other of the trainers. There goes my missionary work for the week. (= 

I got to see Hermana Mcdonald (Mindy) this week. (we had a multizone conference in Matagalpla) It was fun to see her again! (Heather played some years of soccer with Mindy)

And thanks for the package! (NIKKI TOO!)

Hermana Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment