Monday, October 7, 2013

Miracles and "Meri" or "Maria" the Nun

So this week was a week of miracles. This crazy family just showed up at church on Saturday, I´m pretty sure they didn´t even know there was conference. I was sitting in the session and I hear my name from the door, "Meri". (Nobody can actually pronounce my name so I get all sorts of things from Maria to most common-Meri. I usually just introduce myself like that now.) They´re really cool, their names are Hector and Aleda and they have a little boy named Lestor. They loved conference. Hector is so funny. He talks SO much. Basically he repeats the restoration of the gospel and well, all of our lessons, every lesson. At least we know he understands them. Aleda basically doesn´t talk but sometimes nods when in agreement to something her husband says that she said (=. Lestor is super cute and their grandma who comes to the door always calls us the nuns. "the nuns are here, or the nuns passed by" (= 

Also the son of one of our awesome recent converts and girlfriend came to conference.  And as well as 4 or 5 more investigators or people we talk to on the street a lot. I love conference for many different reasons here on the mission. 

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Hermana Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment