Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Neighborhood Visiting

First, thanks for all the letters from the family reunion, I loved them!!

Highlights:

Today I remembered the game Jones when it says "you spent the weekend cleaning the mold out from your apt" as I scrubbed out our shower this morning.

A less active who is really active now turned to me during church and thanked me for helping her. I love her a lot, her name is Claudia and we´re teaching her husband, aunt, uncle, and grandma who aren´t members!

We´re also teaching a cool family that lives across the street from us. This week we went and talked to all of our neighbors.

I´m so excited for conference!

All the lights went out on the first try of this letter and I got to write it again! Gotta love Nicaragua!

Hermana Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment