Friday, April 12, 2013

Heather's April 10th CCM letter


Dear Family and Friends,

I am really so grateful for all you do and am so grateful for the love and support all of you give me. This week was a good week and a bad week. Really awesome because it was general conference which is basically a holiday at the MTC. A lot of free time! Bad because I still have a cold (=. It's Everlasting!! I wonder if it's just the climate or change because only my sinuses are a problem, it's not really in my lungs at all. I've gone through 2 whole boxes of tissues in my classroom, know where every box is in the MTC and temple, and have gone through half my bottle of hand sanitizer. (= Erika-- I watched the YW broadcast too!

I finally told Sister Livingston that I'm not dating her brother. It was actually kind of hilarious. She just kept saying really and then chastising me for not being honest as a missionary (=. Yes mom, I have 2 more companionships in my room. Right now there are 2 that are Latina and 1 that is American. They're both awesome! I sometimes play basketball with the Latina Hermana's, they're really funny! Another Hermana has a black eye this week and mine is basically gone now! (basketball)

Dallin, Erika, Nikki, and Ti, I love you all!!!  You all sounded like you had an awesome Easter and Conference. I love you all .

The temple is an amazing pace. I love the spirit I feel there and will be sad when there isn't one in Nicaragua. On the topic of temples, how bout that temple in Cedar City?! Oh and by the way I've perfected my "missionary voice" and am now trying to get rid of it (=.

Love you all, Heather  
 (Michelle, I love hearing from you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment